It is especially important to inspect your lift after removing it from extended storage.
As you open your pool for the year, make sure to add lift maintenance to your checklist!
Before putting your lift in service, follow these important maintenance notes:
- Check the lift body and hardware for damage, corrosion, and missing parts. Clean, tighten, and replace parts as needed.
- Check all contact points on the battery and control box for damage and corrosion. Clean all contact points and apply dielectric grease for an optimum electrical connection.
- Confirm that all plugs are properly plugged in.
- Charge the battery.
- Run the empty lift through a test cycle to make sure it's operating properly.
- Replace any worn or missing Warning and Cautionary stickers.
For a detailed copy of our Maintenance Check List, click here.
Is your lift not operating properly? Check out our Troubleshooting Guide.