Thursday, July 25, 2013

Faces of Aqua Creek

A word from the COO, Krystal Guilhemotonia

Sebastian, Krystal, and Buster
 Let me introduce myself, I am Krystal Guilhemotonia. You may not hear from me often, however I am here in the background keeping things rolling, doing a fair amount of administrative work. I have been with Aqua Creek almost a decade, starting in 2004. Back then I was working one day a week doing some basic filing. What a privilege it has been to watch Aqua Creek grow from a four man crew to what it is today!

 A little more about myself, I graduated with high honors in Business  from the University of Montana. The University is located in my home town Missoula, Montana. Go Griz!  I have a wonderful husband who serves in the Military and a charming dog Buster.  You may have seen Buster a time or two on the blog and Facebook. He enjoys coming to the office where he is adored.  I love being a part of the Aqua Creek family; we have a phenomenal crew in addition to amazing customers and vendors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment