Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New Exercise Program, a fun, cool way to get fit!

You have heard of various land exercise programs available.  Recently aqua biking has been making a splash.  You can attend group exercise programs or train on your own. The Aqua Bikes are easy to get in and out of the water.  You do not have to worry about it moving, it adheres directly to the floor of the pool.  It offers a completely different workout than land based exercise.
The Evolution Pool Bike Aqua Creek Products

I was initially concerned about getting the bike into the water; however the bike was surprisingly easy to move. Once I got my rhythm cycling, my state of mind began to change.  I felt like a child, motivated to have fun in the water.  How fun to ride a bike in the water!  It feels like biking in zero gravity.  After cycling I got out of the water and it felt as if I had a massage. What a great workout!


Swimming and cycling are both known for being great exercise options.  What I great idea to combine the two!  As this trend grows there will be more and more aquatic biking exercise programs available and I cannot wait to jump in!





No comments:

Post a Comment